About Our Products
1. What is the serving size of your desserts?
Each Ready-To-Cook dessert serves 3-5 people.
2. Do you add preservatives into your products?
Our product are 100% free from preservatives!
3. How do I store the desserts?
Once open, the packet should be stored in the fridge to keep fresh.
4. What is the expiry date of the product?
Our product expiry is shown on each packet.
5. Do you take bulk orders?
Yes we do. Please contact us for details.
6. How many types of desserts do you have?
We have 6 types at the moment. Stay tune for other interesting products!
7. Where can I purchase your products?
You can purchase our products from our website. We do have them retail at most Jaya Grocers supermarket outlets around Klang Valley and Fruity Shop. Our products are also being listed on several online platform such as Go Hippo, Caring Moms, Farm to Table and Homemade Market.
8. What are your change & return policy?
For online purchases, we are glad to exchange products should they are not in good condition upon receipt. Please contact us within 3 days of receipt for us to process. We do not have return policy.
Shipping & Delivery
1. Do you ship to all parts of Malaysia?
Yes, we deliver to all parts of Malaysia.
2. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do! We are currently shipping to Singapore via Pos Laju. Rates are based on weight and is calculated at checkout.
3. How much are the delivery fees?
The delivery fee for West Malaysia starts from RM6.35 for the first 1-3kg and delivery fee for East Malaysia starts from RM 13.50 for the first 0.5kg. The rates will change based on the mass weight or volumetric weight of the products(S) whichever is higher. Your delivery fee will be calculated at checkout.
4. How many days does it take for my orders to be delivered?
To ensure safe delivery of all our orders, we use Pos Laju service for all our orders. For delivery in major cities, it usually takes 1-3 working days to complete delivery. Meanwhile, it takes about 3-5 working days for delivery to East Malaysia.
5. Do you provide free delivery?
Yes, depending on order size (scale of economy) and location. Please drop us a message for enquiry.
6. How to track my orders?
You are able to check your order or purchase history from "My Orders" once you have logged in to your account. Besides, you may check your mailbox, as our system will update the status of delivery through emails. *Do check your inbox / spam / junk / promotion folder.*
7. Can I do self pick up for my orders?
Yes you can. Please contact us for details.